PMC valets are required to met strict guidelines for appearance:
- Clean, matching crisp uniforms with visible PMC logo and name tag
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- No heavy cologne or perfume
- No smoking at anytime (PMC is a Smoke Free company effective July 2012)
PMC standards are equally high when it comes to protecting your assets. All valets must maintain excellent driving records and attend a safe driving practices training program. In addition, Parking Management Company maintains a comprehensive liability insurance program that covers property damage, bodily injury and workers’ compensation. PMC is an active member of the National Valet Parking Association http://www.nvpaonline.com (NVPA), a select group of companies that comply with the association’s strict requirements for insurance coverage, client services, employee practices and claims handling.
PMC values our employees and believes the key to successful operations is to lead by example. All members of the management staff were one-time valet parking attendants. PMC management has created an on-going training program that is taught by Site Managers and Regional Managers.
Our initial and on-going training modules includes the following programs:
- Exceptional customer management skills
- Safety and efficiency of vehicle handling
- Risk management
- Operational procedures tailored to specific industry needs
- Adherence to PMC standards including drug free workplace, compliance with dress code and appearance standards, and displaying honesty and integrity
Valet attendants do much more than move cars. They create impressions. Make sure it’s the right one, with valet parking services from PMC. Experience drives our business. Let us make you look good.
PMC understands the importance of even the smallest details. Our employees will great your guests upon arrival and departure with courteous, professional service.